CMET Recruitment: CMET schedule to hire Technical Consultant / Research Scientist 2022. The job location 2022 is of Pune. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for CMET jobs 2022 are given below.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) is a research company based out of Panchawati, Off Pashan Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Job Role: Technical Consultant / Research Scientist
Qualification: M.E. / M.Tech / Ph.D
Salary: Rs. 90,000/ month
Last Date: 10 Feb 2022
CMET Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- M.E. / M.Tech / Ph.D. in Physics / Chemistry / Material Sciences / Chemical Engineering / Ceramics /Nano materials/Material Sciences Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Metallurgy from a recognized University/ Research Institution.
- Experience : M.E./ M.Tech with minimum three-years / Ph.D. with minimum one-year postqualification experience in the relevant field in R & D Laboratory / Universities in India / Abroad.
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post of Technical Consultant / Research Scientist should be Not exceeding 40 years
- Relaxation up to 45 years by Competent Authority for exceptional candidates
NOTE : The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/ or experience etc. will be calculated as on 10th February 2022.
- Technical Consultant / Research Scientist : 17 posts
- The salary for the post of Technical Consultant / Research Scientist is Rs. 90,000/ month
CMET Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Technical Consultant / Research Scientist will be based on Short-listing candidates and shall be called for interview.
Application fees :
The application fees for the post of Technical Consultant / Research Scientist is as follows :
- Rs. 800/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and
- Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PwD/Women and other notified categories by Government of India
- The payment of the application will be made online only.
- The payment will be received on Science & Technology Park, Pune account on behalf of CMET, Pune.
How to apply CMET Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the website link given below on or before 10 February 2022. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
- Submission of online applications starts on : 19th Jan 2022 at 11:00 AM
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 10th Feb 2022 at 05:00 PM
- Last date and time for making online fee payment : 10th Feb 2022 at 05:00 PM
- Date of Interview : To be decided
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here