CMFRI Recruitment: CMFRI schedule to hire Young Professional/Research Associate for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kochi. The details for the CMFRI selection process, CMFRI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute was established by Government of India on 3 February 1947 under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and later, in 1967, it joined the Indian Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) family and emerged as a leading tropical marine fisheries research institute in the world. The Headquarters of the ICAR-CMFRI is located in Kochi, Kerala. Initially the institute focused its research efforts on creating a strong database on marine fisheries sector by developing scientific methodologies for estimating the marine fish landings and effort inputs, taxonomy of marine organisms and the biological aspects of the exploited stocks of finfish and shellfish on which fisheries management were to be based. This focus contributed significantly to development of the marine fisheries sector from a predominantly artisanal, sustenance fishery till the early sixties to that of a complex, multi-gear, multi-species fisheries.
Job Role: Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/Young Professional/Office Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 54,000/-Month
- Ph.D. in Fishery Science/ Marine Science/ Physical Oceanography or related.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology/Oceanography or related. Master’s Degree shall be in the relevant subject with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree or for candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET or equivalent qualification as mentioned in revised ICAR guidelines. Ph.D. degree holders are exempted from NET.
- Postgraduate in Fisheries Science/ Marine Science/ Environmental Science/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics.
- Graduates/ Diploma holders in Fisheries Science/ Marine Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Botany.
- Graduates/ Diploma holder.
- Research Associate – 40 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 years
- Young Professional – 21 – 45 years
- Office Assistant – 40 years
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 2 Posts
- Young Professional-I – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Research Associate – Rs. 54,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-
- Young Professional-II – Rs. 35,000/-
- Young Professional-I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 15,000/-
CMFRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may send all the original certificates through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 03 July 2022 and attend the walk-in-interview on 12, 13 June 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here