CMFRI Recruitment: The ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute was established by Government of India on February 3rd 1947 under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and later it joined the ICAR family in 1967. During the course of over 65 years the Institute has emerged as a leading tropical marine fisheries research institute in the world.
Job Role: Young Professional
Last Date: 30 November 2021
- Minimum qualification of graduation in basic discipline of Science with an experience in research in chemical/chemistry laboratories supported by project document/s. The candidate should have hands on experience in chromatographic/spectroscopic techniques.
- Desirable: Basic and applied knowledge of scientific analysis in chemistry/organic chemistry/chemical sciences and knowledge in patent drafting/application/IP search by using various databases.
- For General – 21 to 45 years
- Young Professional-I – 01 post
- Young Professional-I – Rs.25,000/-
CMFRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only and should appear for online interview on 4
th December 2021 (10:00 am).
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their filled bio-data in the prescribed format given below along with degree/ experience certificates through e-mail (email@example.com) till 13.00 hrs. on 30 November 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here