CMTI Recruitment: ‘Central Manufacturing Technology Institute’, CMTI, is a Research & Development organisation focusing on providing ‘Technology Solutions’ to the manufacturing sector and assisting technological growth in the country. CMTI plays a key role in applied research, design and development (RD&D), technology forecasting, assimilation and dissemination of manufacturing technology to Indian industries.
Job Role: Graduate / Technician Apprenticeship
Stipend: Rs 5,500/ – 10,000/Month
Walk-In-Interview Date: 05,08 October 2021
- Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2019 having secured
minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exams.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.7,500 – 10,000/-
- Technician Apprentices: Rs.5,500 – 8,000/-
CMTI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply CMTI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates have to enroll themselves online in the National Web Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by providing required details and register their names and bring all their original certificates / mark sheets, Govt. ID proof, Aadhaar, Bank passbook (Aadhaar linked account) with a self-attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the duly filled Application Form between 9:00 to 10:00 hrs on the respective dates.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
- Graduate Apprentice – Tuesday, 05th October 2021
- Technician Apprentice – Friday, 08th October 2021
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
Tumkur Road, Bangalore 560 022
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here