Coal India Recruitment: Coal India schedule to hire Management Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, Coal India application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Coal India Limited is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation, headquartered in Kolkata. It is the largest coal-producer in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking. It is also the seventh largest employer in India with nearly 272,000 employees.
Coal India Recruitment:
Job Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%. In case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in % certificate issued by University/Institute should be attached/Mandatory.
- Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared / appearing in final year / semester / trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2022-2023 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Management Trainee – Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-(Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period)
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2023). Based on the GATE-2023 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2023 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2023 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores/Marks of 2023 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2022 or prior to that is not valid.
- The final list of selected candidates against the vacancies will be uploaded in the CIL website. These Candidates will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) on CIL website and also on their registered E-mail Id only. Offer of Appointment will be issued only after successful completion of DV & IME and submission of relieving letter from present employer if working in Govt. Sector / PSU / Autonomous body.
How to Apply Coal India Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by applying GATE 2023 latest by 30 August 2022
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply GATE 2023: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here