Cochin Shipyard Recruitment: In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair. Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Engineer
Salary: Rs. 28000-110000/ month
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
- Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education. Experience: Seven years post qualification experience in mechanical works.
Assistant Engineer (Commercial):
- Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering / Marine Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education. Experience: Seven years post qualification experience
Age Limit :
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 45 years i.e. applicants should be born on or after 07 June 1977.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) : 05 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Commercial) : 08 posts
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 28000-110000/ month
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The method of selection shall include:- Phase I – Online test (Objective Type – 40 Marks & Descriptive Type – 40 Marks), Phase II – Power point presentation on work experience (20 Marks).
- Depending upon the number of online applications, the Phase I shall be held at Kochi or at any place in Kerala as decided by CSL and also other than through online mode. The allocation of examination centre shall be at the sole discretion of CSL.
- The Objective type Online test shall be of 45 minutes duration and consists of two parts – General (Part A) and Discipline related (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. The pattern of the Objective Type
Online Test question paper, number of questions and allotment of marks is detailed under:
Objective Type Online Test :
|General Knowledge||5 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||5 Marks|
|General English||5 Marks|
|Discipline related||50 Marks|
Descriptive Type Online Test :
|Discipline related||40 Marks|
Application Fees :
- Application fee of Rs. 400 ) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking/ Wallets/ UPI etc.)
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of Cochin Shipyard given below on or before 06 June 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here