Cochin Shipyard Recruitment: Cochin Shipyard schedule to hire Operator/Driver 2021. If you have 7th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited- In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair. Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment:
Company: Cochin Shipyard
Job Role: Operator/Driver
Job Location: Kochi (Kerala)
Interview Date: 10,11 August 2021
- Pass in VII Std and possess Valid Heavy Vehicle / Forklift Driving License with minimum one year of experience.
- Pass in VII Std and possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year of experience.
Age Limit :
- Operator – 58 years
- Driver – 58 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- Operator – 77 Posts
- Driver – 18 Posts
- First year – 27,000/-
- Second year – 28,000/-
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The method of selection shall be through Practical / Skill Tests. Applicants meeting the notified requirements shall attend a Walk in selection on stipulated dates to submit their application along with the self-attested copies of their certificates.
- The performance in the Practical / Skill Tests shall be evaluated in grades. The grades scored by the candidates who pass in the Practical / Skill Test shall be converted to marks out of 100. For all the posts, a minimum of 50 % shall be fixed as pass marks in the Practical / Skill tests. The rank lists for the respective posts shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the Practical/ Skill test
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should submit the applications in the prescribed format along with the self-attested copies of certificates through postal and attend the interview on respective dates.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
- Operator (Forklift / Aerial Work Platform) : 10 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
- Driver (Staff Car) : 10 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
- Operator (Diesel Cranes) : 11 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
- Operator (Fire Tender) : 11 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
- Driver (Truck / Pick up van) : 11 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
- Driver (Ambulance Van) : 11 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
- Driver (CISF-Quick Response Vehicles) : 11 Aug 2021 08:30AM to 02:00PM
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here