CPRI Recruitment 2022: Central Power Research Institute was established by the Government of India in 1960 with headquarters in Bangalore. The Institute was re-organized into an autonomous Society in the year 1978 under the aegis of the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
CPRI Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Project Associate
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Rs. 20,000/ month
Last Date: 4 January 2022
- The candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with First Class.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having related experience.
- Local Candidates will be given preference.
- The age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Project Associate should not exceed 30 Years.
Total Vacancies : 4 Posts
- 1 Post – Hubli
- 1 Post – Mysore
- 1 Post – Gulbarga
- 1 Post – Bangalore
The Salary for the post of Project Associate is Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 20,000/ month (all inclusive)
Selection Process for CPRI Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Project Associate will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their applications as per the prescribed application format for which the link is given below along with all the relevant and essential documents by Post superscribing “Application for the position of
Project Associate” to the Address given below so as it reaches before 4th January 2022
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Download Application Format : Click here
- Address to Send Application form: To The Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Sadashivanagar P.O, Bangalore – 560080, latest by 04.01.2022.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here