CPRI Recruitment: CPRI schedule to hire Project Associate for 2022. The location is Karnataka.
Central Power Research Institute was established by the Government of India in 1960 with headquarters in Bangalore. The Institute was re-organized into an autonomous Society in the year 1978 under the aegis of the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
Job Role: Project Associate
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech
Salary: Rs. 30,000/ month
- First Class B.E/B.Tech in Material Science Engineering /Polymer Engineering /Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 2 years of experience in solid insulation or Solid dielectric domain. OR First Class M.Tech in Nanotechnology or Material Science. Preference will be given to candidates having qualification of Material Science/Polymer Engineering.
- The age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Project Associate should not exceed 30 Years.
Total Vacancies :
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Rs.30,000/-
Selection Process for CPRI Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Project Associate will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their applications as per the prescribed application format for which the link is given below along with all the relevant and essential documents by Post superscribing “Application for the position of
Project Associate” to the Address given below so as it reaches before 13 June 2022
For more details : Click here [adcode]
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI),
Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore – 560080.
For more govt jobs: Click Here