CRPF Recruitment: CRPF schedule to hire Assistant Commandant 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Maharashtra. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Central Reserve Police Force is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force. It functions under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency.
Job Role: Assistant Commandant
Job Location: Maharashtra
Last Date: 29 July 2021
CRPF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Below 35 years
- UR – 13 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
Salary Details: Rs. 56100-177500/-
CRPF Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Written Examination/Documentation/DME/Review Medical Examination/Interview.
- The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in written test and Interview by the candidates. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will be fixed by the CRPF.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): After identification, candidate will be screened for physical standard i.e. height, chest and weight measurements. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standard will be eliminated from further recruitment process giving rejection slip.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates who qualify in PST will be allowed to appear in following Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters Race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||In 3 Minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Chances)||3.0 Meters (3 Chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters (3 Chances)||Not applicable|
- STAGE- II : PST/PET qualified Candidates will be issued admit card for written exam. The written examination will be as under: The written examination will consist of Two papers carrying 500 marks : Paper -I (Multiple choice question/OMR based) Duration-2 Hours Total – 200 Marks (2 marks for each Question). Distribution of marks as follows:-
- Paper–II (Civil Engineering) Duration -3 Hours Total – 300 Marks (Conventional /Subjective Type Paper).
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||15||30||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude (Bilingual)||10||20|
- For General – Rs.400/-
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Mode Of Payment:
Fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only which is issued on or after 30/06/2021. Any
other mode of payment and issued before 30/06/2021
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed form along with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelops mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be sent to the given postal address from 30 June to 29 July 2021.
For More Detail: Click here
“DIG, Group Centre,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here