CSIO Recruitment: CSIO schedule to hire Project Associate/Project JRF/Project Asst 2021. If you have B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Durgapur. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About CSIO: Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is a multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications.
Job Role: Project Associate/ Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 28,000/month
Job Location: Chandigarh
Last Date: 23 June 2021
For Project Associate-II :
- BE / B.Tech in Mechatronics/ Electronics / Instrumentation or Equivalent With 2 years’ Experience. Desirable: Hands-on experience in product development
For Project Associate-I :
- BE / B.Tech in Mechatronics/ Electronics / Instrumentation or Equivalent
For Project Assistant:
- Diploma in Electronics/ Mechatronics/Mechanical. Hands-on experience in product development
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Rs. 25,000 – 28,000/month
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/month
CSIO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection/ Screening Committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/ experience or higher qualification
How to apply for CSIO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 23 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Last date for receipt of online applications 23.06.2021
- Tentative date for display of result of screening process (notifying list of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview) – (3-5 days) after last date of online applications (i.e. S.No 1)
- Tentative date for holding online interviews – (3-5 days) after serial 2 above
- Tentative date for declaration of result (list of selected & Waitlisted candidates on website) – (3-5 days) after serial 3 above
- Tentative date for issuance of offer of engagement to selected candidate (with max. joining period 15 days) – (3-5 days) after serial 4 above
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here