CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment: CSIR Madras Complex schedule to hire Project Associate for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, CSIR Madras Complex application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization. CSIR has a dynamic network of 37 national laboratories, 39 outreach centres, 3 Innovation Complexes, and five units with a pan-India presence. CSIR’s R&D expertise and experience are embodied in about 3460 active scientists supported by about 4350 scientific and technical personnel as of June 2021.
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment:
Job Role: Project Associate
Salary: Rs. 25,000-35000/ month
Educational qualification :
- B.E/B.Tech., ECE/EEE/E&I
- Desirable: Experience in relevant Field
- M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Optics / Photonics / Opto-electronics or other optics and photonics related areas or equivalent from a recognized university with 2 years of experience. Or B.E./ B.Tech. in ECE / Opto-electronics with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Higher qualification in the respective discipline in addition to basic qualification.
- Working experience in fiber optics / interferornetry / optical design / Opto- electronics.
Project Associate I
- 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests — CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Project Associate II
- 35000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests — CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Selection Process for CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Project Associate based on written test/interview.
How to apply for CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply these positions in online latest by 22 August 2022(5 P.M).
For more details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here