CSMCRI Recruitment: CSMCRI schedule to hire Project Associate 2021. If you have M.Sc. as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Job Role: Project Associate I
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 09 August 2021
- MSc (Chemistry/Polymer Science) from a recognized university or equivalent with scholars who are selected through (a) National eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their agencies and institutes. OR MSc (Chemistry/Polymer Science) from a recognized university or equivalent [without (a) or (b) above].
Upper Age Limit :
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Associate I – 06 Posts
- Project Associate I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
CSMCRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send application form along with necessary documents and the duly filled application for scrutiny through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 09 August 2021
For More Details : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here