CTCRI Recruitment : CTCRI schedule to hire Skilled Field Assistants/Office Assistant for 2022. The job location is Bhubaneswar. The details are provided below.
A ‘Dehumidified seed storage go-down’ with 50 tonnes storage capacity was constructed at the Regional Centre of ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Bhubaneswar with the cost of Rs 166 lakhs under the project “Popularization of climate resilient and nutritionally rich varieties of tuber crops for economic development and nutritional security of farmers of Odisha” (RKVY). A ‘Tissue culture lab’ was constructed at this Centre with the cost of Rs 70 lakhs under the project “In-vitro quality planting material production of tuber crops to meet the demand of Odisha” (RKVY). On august day 24.03.2022 at 3.00 PM, Dr. Vikramatiya Pandey, ADG (HS)i/c, ICAR, New Delhi inaugurated a “Dehumidified seed storage go-down” and “Tissue culture lab” constructed at the Regional Centre of ICAR-CTCRI, Bhubaneswar in presence of Dr. M.N. Sheela, Director (A), ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Thiruvananthapuram and Dr. M. Nedunchezhiyan, Head i/c, Regional Centre of ICAR-CTCRI. All the staffs of Regional Centre of ICAR-CTCRI and Scientists from Central Horticultural Experiment Station (ICAR-IIHR) had attended the inauguration progamme.
CTCRI Recruitment :
Job Role: Skilled Field Assistants/Office Assistant/Tractor Driver
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 17,000/-Month
Interview Date: 29 April 2022
Skilled Field Assistants:
- +2 Vocational / VHSC in Horticulture/Agriculture. Desirable: At least 5 years work experience in tuber crops technologies, handling of analytical instruments, processing and analysis of soils/ plant samples for chemical properties, experience in outreach programmes.
- +2 Vocational / VHSC in Office Management or Graduates with Science discipline. Desirable: Diploma in computer applications; At least 5 years work experience in any reputed organization of State or Central Govt. in handling of office files and computer applications.
- 9th Pass. Desirable: Valid license in driving and should have good health and physically fit for driving of tractor; At least 5 years work experience in any reputed State or Central Govt. organization on driving of tractor and knowledge on field operations.
Age limit: 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Skilled Field Assistants – 04 Posts
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Tractor Driver – 01 Post
- Skilled Field Assistants – Rs. 15000, 16000 and 17000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 15000, 16000 and 17000/-
- Tractor Driver – Rs. 15000, 16000 and 17000/-
CTCRI Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply CTCRI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with application form and required documents on 29 April 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
Regional Centre, ICAR – CTCRI,
Dumuduma Housing Board Post,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here