CUTN Recruitment: CUTN schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Thiruvarur (TamilNadu). The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for CUTN jobs 2022 are given below.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) is an institution of higher education established by an Act of Parliament in 2009. The University aims at the fashioning of an enlightened society founded on a relentless pursuit of excellence through innovation in teaching-learning process, interdisciplinary studies and research. Tucked away 8 kms. off the headquarters of Thiruvarur District, which is both in the heart of the Cauvery Delta and in the centre of the Great Chola Empire, CUTN has, thanks to the generosity of the state government, a sprawling 520 acre campus, divided by a tributary of the Cauvery, spanning across two revenue villages. Having constructed its buildings as per the GRIHA norms, CUTN moved to the new campus in 2013-14. With a view to ensuring a green campus the university has registered for a green rating.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 31,000/ month
Last Date: 31 January 2022
Junior Research Fellow :
- The candidates must have completed MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Epidemiology and Public Health and other relevant disciplines with minimum 55% marks.
- The candidate should have cleared NET/GATE/national level entrance exam.
- Desirable qualification : Candidates with Prior experience in food microbiology, food safety and / or livestock products technology will be preferred.
Project Assistant :
- The candidates must have completed B.Sc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Epidemiology and Public Health and other relevant disciplines with minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable: Candidates with M.Sc and prior experience in food microbiology, food safety, livestock products technology, Epidemiology , Public Health, Biostatistics etc will be preferred.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow should be 28 years.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Project Assistant should be 50 years.
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow : 1 post
- Project Assistant : 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow : : Rs. 31,000/ month
- Project Assistant : Rs. 20,000/ month
CUTN Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on shortlisting the candidates based on their eligibilty and conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Time and date of the online interview: Will be intimated to the eligible candidates later
How to Apply for CUTN Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the filled in applications in the prescribed format along with essential documents to the E-mail ID of Principal Investigator given below on or before 31st January 2022.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
E-mail ID to send Application Form : cutnephoffice@jobsmandirgmail-com
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here