DDA Recruitment : DDA schedule to hire Junior Engineer/Programmer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the DDA selection process, DDA application procedure and salary details of DDA Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Delhi Development Authority is a planning authority created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”.
DDA Recruitment :
Job Role: Assistant Director/Junior Engineer/Programmer/Junior Translator/Planning Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Level 6,7,10
- Candidates should possess any degree from any recognised university or institute.
Post Wise Vacancies: 279 Posts
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Civil) – 220 Posts
- Junior Engineer ( Elect. / Mech.) – 35 Posts
- Programmer – 02 Posts
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – 06 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 15 Posts
Pay Matrix Details:
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Level 10
- Junior Assistant (Civil) – Level 6
- Junior Engineer ( Elect. / Mech.) – Level 6
- Programmer – Level 6
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – Level 6
- Planning Assistant – Level 7
DDA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online through DDA website (www.dda.org.in) on or before 11 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here