Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment: Deendayal Port Trust schedule to hire Assistant Engineer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Gujarat. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Kandla, officially Deendayal Port Trust is a seaport in Kutch District of Gujarat state in Western India, near the city of Gandhidham. Located on the Gulf of Kutch, it is one of major ports on the west coast. Kandla was constructed in the 1950s as the chief seaport serving Western India, due to the partition of India leaving the port of Karachi in Pakistan. The Port of Kandla is located on the Gulf of Kutch on the northwestern coast of India, some 256 nautical miles southeast of the Port of Karachi in Pakistan and over 430 nautical miles north-northwest of the Port of Mumbai. It is the largest port of India by volume of cargo handled.
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment:
Company: Deendayal Port Trust
Job Role: Assistant Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.47600/- p.m.
Job Location: Gujarat
Last Date: 09 July 2021
Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs):
- A degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university or institute. Experience: must have experience in maintenance of marine electrical installation for a period of 3 years in case of Degree holder and 5 years in case of Diploma holders or should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy.
Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft):
- Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under I.S.V. Act, 1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport. Experience: must have two years’ experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean going vessels OR four years’ experience as Engine Room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with two years’ experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean going vessels.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Engineer : 65 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer : Rs. 47600/- p.m
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Selection Process for Apprenticeship:
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow upon him/her the right to be called for the test / interview for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for test / personal interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
How to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and shall take a print-out of the application form and send the same duly filled in along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) through postal to the following address on or before 09 July 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Deendayal Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Post Box No. 50,
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here