Delhi University Recruitment: Delhi University schedule to hire Administrative Officer/Sr Technical Assistant for 2022. The job location 2022 is of New Delhi. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Delhi University jobs 2022 are given below.
Ever since its inception in 1922, the University of Delhi (informally known as Delhi University or DU) has been at the forefront of teaching-learning in diverse areas of higher education. The University offers exceptional educational opportunities straddling a wide range of programmes and advanced curricula taught by renowned faculty. Besides offering an avant-garde pedagogy, the University offers comprehensive extracurricular activities and excellent infrastructure. The University’s robust educational enterprise comprising 90 Colleges, 16 Faculties, 86 Departments, 23 Centres and 3 Institutes is spread across North and South campuses covering Delhi’s geography.
Delhi University Recruitment:
Job Role: Administrative Officer/Sr Technical Assistant/Senior Assistant/Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Junior Assistant/Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 24 January 2022
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA.
- Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology):
- Passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR Graduate with relevant subject.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification and Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
- Administrative Officer – Max. 35 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Senior Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Laboratory Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Junior Assistant – Max. 27 Years
- Library Attendant – Max. 30 Years
- Laboratory Attendant – Max. 30 Years
- Total vacancies: 32 posts
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant – 5 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 7 Posts
- Library Attendant – 11 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 5 Posts
- Administrative Officer – Level-10
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – Level-6
- Senior Assistant – Level-6
- Assistant – Level-4
- Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology) – Level-4
- Junior Assistant – Level-2
- Library Attendant – Level-1
- Laboratory Attendant – Level-1
Delhi University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. Those candidates, who will qualify the written examination/skill test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for
interview (if applicable). The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/skill test and interview (if applicable).
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- For OBC/EWS/UR – Rs.500/-
- PwBD & Women Candidates – Nil
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidate can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here