Dibrugarh University Recruitment: Dibrugarh University schedule to Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant. The job location 2022 is of Dibrugarh. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for jobs 2022 are given below.
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University in India, was established in 1965 consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a leading research and innovation driven University that acts as a spatial slot to configure the socio-cultural dynamics of North East India.The University encourages myriad enterprises that harbour on a constellation of thinking, theorizing, and reflection.
Dibrugarh University is one of the educational centres of excellence, seeking to amalgamate multi-disciplinary fields with numerous theoretical perspectives, the realm of cultural diversity with the praxis of knowledge, and region-specific issues with a global horizon. The University has a prolific and productive industrial academia interface. With its strong global links in teaching and research programmes, the University offers dynamic educational experiences that prepare the next generation to lead and make a difference and thus contribute to the society at large. The University hosts 177 affiliated colleges and institutes that spread over nine districts of Assam. Dibrugarh University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and is recognised by all the universities in India and abroad.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.31,000 – 35,000/ month
Interview Date: 14th January 2022
Educational qualification :
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- The candidates must have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with 60% marks and having qualified in NET/GATE/DBT-BET (category II) test.
Project Assistant (PA):
- The candidates must have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with 60% marks.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant should be 28 years.
Total Vacancies :
- 1 Post – JRF/PA
- The salary for the post of Junior Research Fellow is Rs.31,000/ month (for first two years) and Rs.35,000/ month (for 3rd year)
- The salary for the post of Project Assistant is as per DBT norms.
Selection Process for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant will be based on shortlisting the candidates based on qualification and calling the shortlisted students for interview.
How to apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant by sending their application via e-mail/by post along with recent bio-data (including e-mail id and phone number) to the address mentioned below on or before 14th January 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
- Address to send Application form : To Principal Investigator (PI), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004, Assam
- Email ID : email@example.com
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here