Directorate of Poultry Recruitment : Directorate of Poultry schedule to hire Young Professional – II 2022. The job location 2022 is of Hyderabad. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Directorate of Poultry jobs 2022 are given below.
All India Coordinated Research Project (AICRP) on Poultry Breeding was initiated by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) during IV Plan (1970) period. The objective of the project was to produce superior genetic stocks of layers and broilers to achieve self-reliance in poultry production. The project was operated with a coordinating unit located at Poultry Research Division, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, U.P. till the year 1979 and subsequently at Central Avian Research Institute, Izatnagar till the year 1988. Under this project a network of research centers was located at different State Agricultural Universities and ICAR institutes. The Coordination unit, comprising a small group of scientists from different disciplines with a full time Project Co-ordinator, co-ordinated the work of the different centers and carried out research programmes.
Directorate of Poultry Recruitment :
Job Role: Young Professional – II
Salary: Rs.35,000/- month
Interview Date: 15 February 2022
- Master’s degree in any branch of Biological Sciences/Animal Science/Chemistry.
- Desirable qualification : Experience of field survey work related to Animal Sciences and knowledge in data handling and Computer Applications
Age Limit (as on 15.02.2022) :
- The age limit for the post of Young Professional – II should be 21 to 45 years.
- Young Professional – II : 2 posts
- The emoluments for the post of Young Professional – II is Rs.35,000/- month
Directorate of Poultry Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection for the post of Young Professional – II will be based on Walk-in Interview which will happen on 15 February 2022
- If necessary, written examination will be held for 85 marks on the same day. It is in objective type and in the relevant above subjects.
How to Apply for Directorate of Poultry Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Young Professional – II by attending the Walk-in Interview conducted on 15th February 2022 at 11.00 am with their bio-data, original certificates and other essential documents.
NOTE : Candidates may register their candidature from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. only on 15th February 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
Interview Date and Time : 15th February 2022 at 11.00 am
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here