DRDO – PXE Recruitment 2022: DRDO – PXE schedule to hire Apprenticeship for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Odisha. The details for the selection process, DRDO – PXE application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDO – PXE Recruitment 2022:
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Graduate/ ITI/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 73 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 42 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 9 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 22 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentice, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 7,000/- for ITI Apprentices
Job Location: Balasore, Odisha
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – PXE Recruitment 2022:
For Technician Apprentice:
Candidates should have Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
For ITI Apprentice:
Candidates should have ITI in various trades. (Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic/ COPA/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welder/Turner/ Machinist) from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process for DRDO – PXE Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the detailed schedule.
How to Apply for DRDO-PXE Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials,on or before 2nd September through e-mail. (email@example.com).
- For ITI Apprentices, Candidates should register through National Apprenticeship promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal
- For Technician, Graduate Apprentices, Candidates should register through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal
Apply Link: Click Here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here