DRDO Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University/by an institution empowered to award such degree by an Act of Parliament.
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
Graduate Apprentice :
- Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Science & Technology Engg – 24 Posts
- Elect & Electronics /Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg – 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 1 Post
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- Computer Science Engg/Computer Networking – 01 Post
Age Limit: 18 – 27 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
DRDO CAIR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to apply for DRDO CAIR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can register in NATS and then apply through online on or before 10 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here