DRDO Recruitment : DRDO schedule to hire Apprentice/JRF/Research Associate for 2022. The job location is Bengaluru. The selection process, recruitment process for DRDO Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment :
Job Role: Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma
Salary: Rs.7,000 – 9,000/ month
Last Date: 14 March 2022
Graduate Apprentice Trainees :
- A degree in engineering or technology in relevant field (Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production Engg./Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg./ Electricals & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg./Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg./ Metallurgy/Material science/ Civil Engg. or Equivalent) granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees :
- A diploma in engineering or technology at relevant field (Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design, Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government/ by a University / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma.
- Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice Trainees :
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education. (Machinist, Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder, Sheet Metal worker, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA))
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in above
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non Engineering – General Stream) :
- A degree in relevant field (B.Com./ B. Sc. / B.A.) granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament / Educational Institutes established by a State Government / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age – 18 years;
- Maximum Age –
Unreserved category – 27 yrs
OBC – 30 yrs
SC/ST – 32 yrs
PWD – 37 yrs
Total Vacancies : 150 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees : 75 posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees : 20 posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees : 25 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non Engineering – General Stream) : 30 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees : Rs.9000/ month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees : Rs.8000/ month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees : Rs.7000/ month
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non Engineering – General Stream) : Rs.9000/ month
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Apprentice trainees will be based on Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of Academic Merit/ Written Test/ Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of DRDO given below on or before 16 March 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here