DRDO Recruitment: DRDO schedule to hire ITI Apprentice/Junior Research Fellowship 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: Rs.7700 – 8050/-
Job Location: Jodhpur
Application Last Date: 03 September 2021
ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA).
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- Unreserved category — 27 years
- OBC —30 Years
- SC/ST — 32 Years
- PWD — 37 years
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle MMV – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil – 04 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic/Mechatronics – 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant – 06 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant COPA – 14 Posts
- COPA – Rs. 7700/- per month.
- Other Trades – Rs. 8050/- per month.
DRDO CFEES Recruitment Selection Process:
- Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/interview. Details of short-listed candidates for interview will be intimated through email/SMS.
How to apply for DRDO CFEES Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 03 September 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here