DRDO Recruitment 2022: DRDO schedule to hire Apprenticeship/JRF for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, DRDO application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 7,000 – 9,000/-
Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees:
- B.E/B.Tech in E&C, Electrical, Computer Science disciplines
Technician Apprenticeship Trainees:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Computer Science, E&C, Electrical, E&TC disciplines
Trade Apprenticeship Trainees (ITI):
- ITI in Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, COPA, CNC Programmer, Welder, Turner disciplines
Total Vacancies :
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (B.E / B.Tech) – 11 Posts
- Technician Apprenticeship Trainees (Diploma) – 18 Posts
- Trade Apprenticeship Trainees (ITI) – 22 Posts
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (B.E / B.Tech) – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprenticeship Trainees (Diploma) – Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprenticeship Trainees (ITI) – Rs.7000/-
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and selected candidates will be intimated through E-mail ID provided in the application form.
How to apply for DRDO Hiring 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the following application form and scan it in a pdf file and send it to the E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 August 2022.
For more details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here