DRDO Recruitment 2022: DRDO schedule to hire Scientist `B’/JRF/RA for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Dehradun. The details for the selection process, DRDO application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate
Junior Research Fellow:
- First class M Sc in Biological Stream in Life Sciences /Zoology /Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/Microbiology / Pharmacology / Toxicology / Immunology or related fields and National Eligibility Test (NET) CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS, MHRD (GATE) OR First class M.Sc in Chemistry (Physical / Analytical / Organic / Inorganic) or related fields and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS MHRD GATE.
- Ph.D in Biological Stream.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
Total Vacancies :
- Junior Research Fellow – 08 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.54,000/-
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application from from official website and may send filled application form by email on students-cell.drde@gov in, tapankdas64.drde@gov in, director.drae@gov then attend the filled the application from along with required documents to the following venue on or before 03,04 November 2022.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Main Gate Reception,
DRDE, Jhansi Road,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here