DRDO Recruitment: DRDO schedule to hire ITI Apprentice/Junior Research Fellowship 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PG/Ph.D as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associate
Salary: Rs.31000 – 54000/month
Job Location: Kanpur
Walk-In-Interview Date: 15,16 September 2021
Junior Research Fellowship:
- Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline in first division with NET qualification OR Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division with NET/GATE. or Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E./M.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
- PhD in Zoology/Entomology/Horticulture/ Food Science & Technology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science/ Life Sciences
- Junior Research Fellowship – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/PWD – up to 5 years
- Junior Research Fellowship – 03 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship – Rs.31,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.54,000/-
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in interview along with application form and required documents on 15,16 September 2021 to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
Junior Research Fellowship – 16 September 2021
Research Associate – 15 September 2021
DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRLM Puliya),
DMSRDE, G. T. Road,
Kanpur 208 004
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here