DRDO Recruitment: DRDO schedule to hire JRF/RA 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/PG as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Salary: As per govt norms
Job Location: Chandigarh
Application Last Date: 25 September 2021
- M.Tech with first division in the fields of Civil Engineering. OR BE or B.Tech with first division with NET/GATE qualified in the fields of Civil Engineering OR B.E./B.Tech with first division in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering with NET/GATE OR
- M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering) with first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level. OR M.Sc (Computer Science) with first division with NET/GATE OR Post Graduate Science Degree with first division with NET/GATE in the field of /Environmental Science/Statistics/Computer Science. OR ME or M.Tech in first division in the field of Environmental Science/Statistics/Computer Science OR
- Post Graduate Science Degree with first division with NET/GATE in field of Geology/Remote Sensing/Geography/Geo-informatics. OR ME or M.Tech in first division in the field of Geology/Remote Sensing/Geography/Geo-informatics/Geomatics.
Age Limit: 28 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/PWD – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies: 06 Posts
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection through online interview will be purely provisional and subject to verification of documents and original certificates. The candidature will be rejected if any mismatch/canvassing is noticed in details regarding qualification, discipline, percentage of marks or non-fulfillment of any specified criteria at the time of joining.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download from drdo website (www.drdo.gov.in) and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents through postal on or before 25 September 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE),
Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A,
Chandigarh (UT) — 160036
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here