DRDO Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Location: Chandigarh
Application Last Date: 08 October 2021
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science in 1st Division with NET/GATE OR M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE):
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Engg. in 1st Division with NET/GATE OR M.E./M.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Engg. in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
Age Limit: 28 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/PWD – up to 5 years
- Computer Science : 01 Post
- Electronics & Communications Engineering : 01 Post
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening of the applications will be carried out and only short-listed candidates will be called for online interview as per schedule intimated via E-mail and SMS.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download from drdo website (www.drdo.gov.in) and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 08 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here