DRDO Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice/ITI Apprentice
Salary: Rs.7000 – 9000/-
Application Last Date: 15 October 2021
- B.Sc in Physics OR B.Sc in Maths/Statistics
- Diploma in Civil Engg OR Diploma in Computer Science OR Diploma in Electronics.
ITI Apprentice :
- ITI (COPA) OR ITI (Hardware and Networking) OR ITI (Draughtsman) OR ITI (Surveyor Civil) OR ITI (Draughtsman Civil) OR ITI (Geo Informatics Asstt) OR ITI (Instrument Mechanics) OR ITI (Secretarial Assistant).
- Graduate Apprentice – 02 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 18 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 28 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- ITI Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
DRDO CFEES Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
How to apply for DRDO CFEES Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 15 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here