DRDO Recruitment: DRDO schedule to hire ITI Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chandigarh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellowship/ ITI Apprentice. There are 98 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ITI can apply for this post on or before the last date .The age limit of the candidate should be 28 years to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 79
Job Location: Chandigarh
Last Date: 17 May 2021
ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Candidates should possess ITI Pass in Respective Trades
Age Limit: not less than 14 years
ITI Apprentice Training:
- Fitter – 14 Posts
- Machinist – 06 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Carpenter – 03 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 09 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 03 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 07 Posts
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05 Posts
- Digital Photographer – 06 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 08 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 01 Post
- Stenographer(English) – 01 Post
- Fitter /Machinist /Turner /Carpenter /Electrician /Electronics Mechanic /Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Welder (Gas & Electric) – Rs.8050/-
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic /Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) /Digital Photographer /Secretarial Assistant /Stenographer (Hindi) /Stenographer(English) – Rs.7700/-
DRDO TBRL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates shall be selected oh merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
How to apply for DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org and can apply through portal only on or before 17 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here