DSSC Recruitment 2022: DSSC schedule to hire LDC/MTS for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Wellington. The details for the selection process, DSSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The College has a glorious past and traces its lineage to 1905 when it was setup at Devlali, Maharashtra. In 1907 it shifted to Quetta, now in Pakistan. The College shifted back to India in 1947 and is now home to the joint services course for the three services, under one roof. Besides great military leaders, many of those who have graduated from here have become heads of their states, Senior Cabinet Ministers, Chief of Staff, Senior Commanders, diplomats and civil administrators.
DSSC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Multi Tasking Staff
Salary: Rs 18000-63200/-
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) :
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles. Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute. [MTS trade involves all fatigue nature of duties, few of which are cleaning, sweeping of toilets/work area, loading, un-loading, shifting of goods, gardening, feeding and cleaning of horses, night watchman, etc].
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 to 27 Years
- Civilian Motor Driver – 18 to 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 Years
- Lower Division Clerk – 4 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 3 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 5 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2 Rs 19900-63200/-
- Civilian Motor Driver – Level 2 Rs 19900-63200/-
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1 Rs 18000-56900/-
DSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi. The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
How to apply for DSSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 28 October 2022.
For More Details : Click here
Defence Services Staff College,
Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here