East Coast Railway Recruitment: East Coast Railway schedule to hire Apprentices for 2022. The job location is Odisha. The selection process, recruitment process for East Coast Railway Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The East Coast Railway is one of the 18 railway zones of Indian Railways. It came into existence on 1 April 2003. The headquarters of the zone are at Bhubaneswar.
East Coast Railway Recruitment:
Qualification: 10th/ 10+2
Job Role: Apprentices
Salary: As per Apprentices Act 1961
Last Date: 7 March 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit (as on 07.03.2022):
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving application that is to say 07.03.2022.
- Total Vacancies: 756 Posts
|Trade||Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||Khurda Road Division||Sambalpur Division||Waltair Division|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mechanical||6||11||–||1|
|Sheet Metal Worker||20||–||–||–|
|TOTAL||190 posts||237 posts||66 posts||263 posts|
- The salary for the post of Apprenticeship will be As per Apprentices Act 1961
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
- The panel will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Apprentices is Rs.100
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process. The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc.
How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 7 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here