ECIL Recruitment: Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
Positions: Technical Officer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad
- A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Candidate should have knowledge in Linux Operating system, Qt Development Environment using C/C++ & strong programming skills in other programming languages with technologies like JAVA/.Net/Dart/ Flutter /etc. and willing to work with Qt IDE in Linux Operating System & Databases (MySQL/ORACLE/SQL Server). OR
- A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of frontend applications and expertise in C, C++, IBM BPM tools. Candidates having experience in Qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Hyderabad – 08 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – Rs.23,000/-
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process :
- After successful on-line registration, candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit in the ratios of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech. & one year post qualification relevant experience. Such candidates will be called for Virtual Interview and recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview & relevant experience. Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification.
- Date of interview & document verification will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by an email communication and candidates are required to attend the Virtual Interview within short notice.
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 November 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here