ECIL Recruitment : ECIL schedule to hire Junior Technician/Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, hiring process for ECIL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment :
Job Role: Junior Technician
Salary: Rs. 20,480 – 24,780/ month
Interview Date: 11 April 2022
- Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades).
- In addition, one year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory. One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, material management in an industrial establishment will be added advantage
Upper Age Limit (31/03/2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Technician should be 30 years
Total Vacancies: 1625 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electronics Mechanic) : 814 posts
- Junior Technician (Electrician) : 184 posts
- Junior Technician (Fitter) : 627 posts
The salary for the post of Junior Technician is as follows :
- 1st Year : Rs. 20,480/ month
- 2nd Year : Rs. 22,528/ month
- 3rd Year : Rs. 24,780/ month
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection Process will be based on short listing: Candidates shall be shortlisted trade wise, category wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4. In case of a tie, the candidates with higher marks in Class X standard shall be considered. In case of a further tie, the candidate with earlier date of Birth shall be considered.
- Documents verification: Upon short listing, the candidates will be called for the Document verification at Hyderabad through email
- Dates for various stages of selection will be hosted the our web site and separate intimation will be given to the shortlisted candidates through email. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of ECIL given below on or before 11 April 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here