ECIL Recruitment : ECIL schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for 2022. The job location is Hyderabad. The details are provided below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment :
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Rs. 54,880/ month
- First Class(minimum 65%) full time B.E/ B.Tech from an institute or University Recognized by AICTE or the Govt., of India in the discipline of ECE, Mechanical and CSE
Upper Age Limit (14/05/2022) :
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee should be 25 years
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- ECE : 21 posts
- Mech : 10 posts
- CSE : 9 posts
- The stipend for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee during the training period is Rs. 54,880/ month
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection Process for the above mentioned post of Graduate Engineer Trainee will be based on GATE-2022 scores followed by interview.
- The interview date Will be communicated through mail / Website only to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of ECIL given below on or before 14 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here