ECIL Recruitment : ECIL schedule to hire LDC/Driver for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the ECIL selection process, ECIL application procedure and salary details of ECIL Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment :
Job Role: Tradesman/Lower Division Clerk/Light Vehicle Driver
Qualification: Any Degree/ITI/SSC
Salary: Rs. 18,500 – 20,480/ month
- 10th / SSC or its Equivalent + ITI Certificate (NTC) with NAC OR 10th / SSC or its Equivalent + ITI Certificate (NTC) with One year relevant Experience in Manufacturing Process.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- Graduate with minimum 50% Marks with Typewriting Speed of 40 WPM and Should have a Certificate in PC Operation.
Light Vehicles Driver (WG-II Grade) :
- 10th / SSC with a Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motors Vehicles. The Candidates Should Possess Minimum 03 Year Experience of Driving Light and Heavy Motors Vehicle and Should Have Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (Able to Remove Minor Defects in Vehicle).
Upper Age Limit :
- Tradesman/Lower Division Clerk – 28 years
- Light Vehicle Driver – 30 years
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Tradesman – 40 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 11 Posts
- Light Vehicle Driver – 04 Posts
- Tradesman – Rs.20,480/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.20,480/-
- Light Vehicle Driver – Rs.18,500/-
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection Process for the above mentioned post will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of ECIL given below on or before 25 June 2022.
For more details :
Tradesman – Click here [adcode]
Lower Division Clerk – Click here
Light Vehicle Driver – Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here