ECIL Recruitment 2022: ECIL schedule to hire Graduate Apprentice/Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Port Blair/Tuticorin/Kakrapar. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for ECIL jobs 2022 are given below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.
ECIL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant
Salary: Rs.20,670 – 25,000/month
Walk-In-Interview Date: 12,22 January 2022
- A First class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one year post qualification experience in the field of maintenance of electronics and communication systems.
- A first-class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with one-year post qualification experience the field of Testing / Maintenance of Radiation Detection Systems / Electrical & Electronics / Communication Systems / Control & Instrumentation systems / Computers / Network equipment.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Scientific Assistant – 25 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC:
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer – Rs.23,000/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.20,670/-
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration at Zonal Office (on mentioned walk-in date) & successful completion of the document verification. The selection will be based on performance in the Personal Interview for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ post; Written test & Trade test for ‘Scientific Assistant-A on Contract’ post. Final recommendations will be made based on the performance and purely on merit basis.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply for Hiring 2022 for freshers by downloading the application format from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and attend the interview along with required documents between 10:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. at the venue on respective dates.
For More Details & Application form : Click here [adcode]
- Port Blair & Tuticorin – 12/01/2022
Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road,
Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here