EdCIL Careers: EdCIL schedule to hire Apprentice for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Across India. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for EdCIL jobs 2022 are given below.
EdCIL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-1 CPSE continously profit making and fast growing CPSE under Ministry of Education offering management and consultancy services in all areas of education and Ministry of Education, both within India and overseas. The company has in the recent past registered rapid growth with the turnover has grown more than 04 times in the last 05 years to INR 321 crore in FY 18-19.
Job Role: Apprenticeship Training
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma
Salary: Rs.10,000/ month
Last Date: 15th January 2022
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant streams/ field/ trades/ branches/ discipline, recognized by AICTE/UGC, on or after 01/04/2020.
- The various Fields/Trades of Diploma are : Computer Science, IT and Allied branches; Modern Office Practice Management,
Secretarial Commercial Practice and Allied branches; Civil Engineering.
- Only Indian Nationals Candidates should apply.
- 5 posts
- The stipend for the Apprenticeship Training Program is Rs.10,000/ month for a period of 1 year.
Selection process for EdCIL Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process for the Apprenticeship Training Program will be based on Interview.
- If the number of candidates is higher than five times against the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to call for Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Diploma of candidates.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID / SMS.
- Final selection will be based on the academic performance of the candidate in their diploma and their performance in the interview.
How to apply for EdCIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Recruitment 2022 may proceed to apply online through the Google Form Link given below.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here