EdCIL Recruitment: EdCIL schedule to hire Consultants/IT Manager/Apprentice 2022. The job location 2022 is of Across India. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for EdCIL jobs 2022 are given below.
EdCIL Limited or simply EdCIL is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Education, India. It is a Miniratna-I category company. EdCIL offers management and consultancy services in all areas of education and human resource development, both within India and overseas.
Job Role: Senior Consultants/Consultants/IT Manager/IT Executive/Office Manager/Office Executive/Office Boys
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma/10th
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 75,000/ month
Last Date: 07 February 2022
- Master’s in Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Engineering/ Technology/ Management/Finance/Statistics/Law with at least 55% marks. Should have minimum of 5 years experience in social development sector and sound domain knowledge in areas of Higher Education, Policy, Government and Administration, Finance, MIS.
Senior Consultant (Finance):
- Master Degree in Management/ MCom or equivalent with minimum 55% marks OR Professional qualifications like ICWA/ CA etc. Should have minimum of 5 years experience in dealing with Finance matters of the Government offices in various schemes of GOI.
- Master’s Degree and or MPhil / PhD in Social Science/ Sciences / Engineering / Technology / Management/ Commerce / Finance / Statistics / Law with at least 55% marks, Having minimum 3 years experience in social
development sector and sound domain knowledge in areas of Higher Education, Policy, Governance and Administration, Finance, MIS would be treated as a desirable qualification.
- Masters in Computer Sciences or equivalent field qualification with at least 55% marks and have atleast 5 years experience in the relevant field. Proficient knowledge of MS Office. Networking, Website Management etc. are required.
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent field with at least 55% marks and have at least 3 years experience in the relevant field. Proficiency in use and application of MS Office. Networking, Website Management etc.is required.
- Masters Degree in any discipline from recognized University with at least 55% of marks. Have at least 10 years experience of having worked in administrative positions Having knowledge of Govt. of India Rules and Regulations e.g FR/ SR/ GFR/ MOP etc. Proficiency in use and application of MS Office etc. is required. Should have completed course on computer concepts or equivalent.
- Graduate Degree in Social Science/ Science /Computer Science/ Commerce/ Finance/Management and at least 3 years experience of having worked in administrative positions.
- At least 10th pass with preferably 2 years of working experience.
- Senior Consultant – 03 Posts
- Consultants – 10 Posts
- IT Manager- 01 Post
- IT Executive- 01 Post
- Office Manager- 01 Post
- Office Executive- 03 Posts
- Office Boy- 02 Posts
- Senior Consultants – Rs.50,000-75,000/-
- Senior Consultant (Finance) – Rs.50,000-75,000/-
- Consultants – Rs.40,000-60,000/-
- IT Manager – Rs.40,000-60,000/-
- IT Executive – Rs.25,000-40,000/-
- Office Manager – Rs.40,000-60,000/-
- Office Executive – Rs.35,000/-
- Office Boys – Rs.25,000/-
Selection process for EdCIL Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and may include any one or all of these: written test, group discussion and interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
How to apply for EdCIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 February 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here