EIL Recruitment: EIL schedule to hire Review Officer/Law Clerks 2021. If you have B.Sc/ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
Job Role: Technician /Plant Operator
Job Location: Delhi/Gurugram
Last Date: 03 September 2021
Technician (Maintenance Mechanical):
- ITI (Fitter). Minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience in maintenance of various rotary equipments viz. pumps, compressors, fans, AHU , Steam Boilers etc.
Technician (Maintenance Instrumentation):
- ITI (Instrumentation). Minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience in loop checking , calibration, trouble shooting and maintenance of field instruments etc.
Technician (Maintenance Electrical):
- ITI (Electrician). Minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience in electrical maintenance of various equipments and panels.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks. Minimum 1 year relevant post qualification experience in laboratory operation in Oil and Gas Industry
- B.SC. in Physics/Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or 3 years’ Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical Engg. with minimum 65% marks. Minimum 1 year relevant post qualification experience in start-up & operation of multistage pumps, compressors, turbines, fired heaters, Columns, Reactors, Vessels & other process & Mechanical equipments.
Age Limit : 30 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Total Vacancies :
- Technician (Maintenance/Instrumentation/Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Technician (Laboratory)/Plant Operator – 02 Posts
- Technician (Maintenance/Instrumentation/Electrical) – Rs,24000-90000/-
- Technician (Laboratory)/Plant Operator – Rs.25000-100000/-
EIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The mode of selection will be through Skill Test (Venue/Mode of Skill test shall be intimated separately to the shortlisted candidates).
- In case of Skill Test other than through online mode, the venue of the skill test(s) will be at Delhi/Gurugram, however the Management may consider the venue of skill test at other locations such as Mumbai, Vadodara, Kolkata and Chennai based on the no. of applications.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply through online with required documentation on or before 03 September 2021 at EIL careers website.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here