ESIC Recruitment : ESIC schedule to hire Medical Officer for 2022. The job location is Manesar. The selection process, recruitment process for ESIC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
ESIC Recruitment :
Job Role: Medical Officer
Qualification: Degree (Ayurveda/Homeopathy)
Interview Date: 21,24 March 2022
Medical Officer (Ayurveda):
- Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian medicine or equivalent under Indian Central Council Act, 1970. Enrolment on Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian.
Medical Officer (Homeopathy):
- Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council Act, 1973. Enrolment on Central Register of Homeopathy or State Register Homeopathy
Age Limit :
- Medical Officer- 35 years
Total Vacancies :
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 01 Post
- Medical Officer – Rs. 50,00/-
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Medical Officer will be based on Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application and required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 21 March 2022
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – 24 March 2022
Office of Medical Superintendent,
ESIC Hospital, Sec-3 Plot No.41 IMT Manesar,
For more govt. jobs: Click Here