ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body under the ownership of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948
ESIC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Insurance Medical Officer
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Last Date: 31 January 2022
- The candidates must have a recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post of Insurance Medical Officer should not be exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Total Vacancies : 1120 posts
- The category wise break-up of the no.of vacancies is as follows:
- UR – 459 posts
- SC – 158 posts
- ST – 88 posts
- OBC – 303 posts
- EWS – 112 posts
NOTE: The number of vacancies for the PwD category: Category C = 34 posts; Category D & E = 56 posts.
- The salary for the post of Insurance Medical Officer is Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500 as per 7th CPC.
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer will be based on Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- The written examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions with the below given scheme.Each question carries one mark.
|Section name||Syllabus||No.Of Questions|
|Section I: General Medicine & Paediatrics (100 Marks)||1. General Medicine2. Paediatrics||80 Questions20 Questions|
|Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Preventive & Social Medicine (100 Marks)||1. Surgery2. Gynaecology & Obstetrics 3. Preventive & Social Medicine||34 Questions33 Questions 33 Questions|
|Total||200 Marks||200 Questions|
- The candidates qualifying in Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for interview which is for 50 marks
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Insurance Medical Officer is
- Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
- Rs. 500 for All other categories
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online from 31st December 2021 to 31st January 2022 on the official website of ESIC.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here