EXIM Bank Recruitment: EXIM Bank schedule to hire Management Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is India. The details for the selection process, EXIM Bank application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
It is an Export-Import Bank of India. It is a finance institution in India established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India. It has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. This Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Govt, Reserve Bank of India, a financial institution, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, public sector banks, and the business community.
EXIM Bank Recruitment:
Job Role: Management Trainee
Salary: Rs.55,000/ month
Management Trainee (MT):
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)/ Chartered Accountants (CA).. MBA/ PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance. In the case of CA, membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must. All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate. Candidates presently working with Public Sector Banks/ All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU/ Law firm(s)/ Practicing at Bar/ Judicial Services, or any other organization of repute, with at least 6 years of post qualification legal experience (in Scale I or equivalent)
- B.E/ B. Tech Degree OR any Graduation Course with a postgraduate qualification/ MCA or equivalent. Candidates with at least 6 years of post-qualification IT experience with Public Sector Banks/ All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU or any other organization of repute.
Maximum Age Limit :
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 35 Years
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
- Manager (Law) – 02 Posts
- Manager (Information Technology) – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances / Project Finance / Lines of Credit / Internal Credit Audit / Risk Management / Compliance /Treasury and Accounts / Recovery, etc.) – 41 Posts
- The stipend for the post of Management Trainee is Rs.55,000/Month
Note: Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship upto two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs.100/-
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will comprise of Online Test comprising of objective and descriptive type questions and Personal Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Online Test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to apply EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by the following official website link of EXIM Bank on or before 04 November 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here