EXIM Bank Recruitment: EXIM Bank schedule to hire Management Trainee for 2022. The selection process, recruitment process for EXIM Bank Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is an Export-Import Bank of India. It is a finance institution in India established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India. It has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. This Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Govt, Reserve Bank of India, a financial institution, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, public sector banks, and the business community.
EXIM Bank Recruitment:
Job Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: MBA/ PGDBA/ CA
Salary: Rs.55,000/ month
Last Date: 14 March 2022
Management Trainee :
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University/ Institution.
- In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.09.2022):
- UR/EWS: 25 years
- OBC (non-creamy layer): 28 years
- SC/ST: 30 years
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
- The stipend for the post of Management Trainee is Rs.55,000/Month
- Note: Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship upto two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs.100/-
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection will be comprise of written test and personal interview.
- The date and timing of the written test will be advised to the eligible candidates at a later date.
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview
STRUCTURE OF TEST :
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Financial Awareness with reference to banking industry||40||40|
|Descriptive Paper on English||Essay – 1|
Letter Writing – 1
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||Question 1|
How to apply EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by the following official website link of EXIM Bank on or before 14 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here