FACT Recruitment: The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is a chemical and fertiliser manufacturing company. Its headquarter is located at Kochi, Kerala, India. FACT has two production units they are Udyogamandal, and Cochin Division (CD)at Ambalamedu and Udyogamandal Complex (UC) at Eloor. The main production of this company is Sulphuric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Sulphate, Gypsum, Caprolactam, Soda Ash, Nitric acid and coloured Ammonium Sulphate.
Job Role: Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices
Salary: Rs.7,000 – 10,000 /- pm
Last Date: 18 December 2021
- B Tech/BE UGC/AICTE recognised regular course) in any one of following discipline:1.Computer 2.Computer Science and Engg. 3.Civil 4.Chemical 5. Mechanical 6.Electrical & Electronics 7.Instrumentation & Control 8.Applied Electronics & Instrumentation 9. Electronics & Instrumentation.
- A three year Diploma in Engineering in any one of following discipline (State Board of Technical Education recognized regular course) 1. Chemical 2.Computer 3.Civil 4.Electrical 5.Electrical & Electronics 6.Instrumentation 7.Electronics & Instrumentation 8.Instrument Technology 9.Mechanical 10. Commercial Practice.
- National Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.
Upper Age Limit:
- Graduate Apprentices – 25 years
- Diploma Apprentices – 23 years
- ITI Apprentices – 23 years
Age Relaxable up to:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
Graduate Apprentice-24 Posts
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering- 4 Posts
- Civil Engineering- 3 Posts
- Chemical Engineering- 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering- 5 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 4 Posts
- Electronics & instrumentation Engineering /Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Applied Electronics &
- Instrumentation Engineering-3 Posts
Diploma Apprentice-57 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Computer Engineering – 13 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 5 Posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 5 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology /Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Commercial Practice – 5 Posts
Trade Apprentice-98 Posts
- Fitter- 24 Posts
- Machinist- 8 Posts
- Electrician- 15 Posts
- Plumber- 4 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 6 Posts
- Carpenter- 2 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel)- 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 12 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)- 9 Posts
- Painter- 2 Posts
- COPA / Front Office Assistant- 12 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.10000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- ITI Apprentices – Rs. 7000/-
FACT Selection Process :
- The merit list for selection will be prepared based on marks obtained in Qualifying Examination 50% marks and Plus Two 50% marks weightage for graduate and 50% marks 10th standard for diploma.
- In case of tie marks of the immediately preceding qualifying examination will be considered. In the case of further ties, priority will be given for marks obtained in the order of Maths, Physics & Chemistry in 12th standard examination for Graduates candidate and priority will be given for marks obtained in the order of Maths & Science in 10th standard examination for Diploma candidate.
How to Apply for FACT Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 18 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
The Deputy Manager (Training)
Fact Training and Development Centre
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here