FACT Recruitment: FACT schedule to hire Technician for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Travancore. The details for the selection process, FACT application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is a chemical and fertiliser manufacturing company. Its headquarter is located at Kochi, Kerala, India. FACT has two production units they are Udyogamandal, and Cochin Division (CD)at Ambalamedu and Udyogamandal Complex (UC) at Eloor. The main production of this company is Sulphuric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Sulphate, Gypsum, Caprolactam, Soda Ash, Nitric acid and coloured Ammonium Sulphate.
Job Role: Technician (Process)
Stipend: Rs 9250-32000/-
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering (Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology)) and 2 years experience in the operation/ Analytical field / Quality Control / Chemical Control / Process Control /R&D in a large Fertilizer/ Chemical/Petrochemical Plant. In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed experience of 2 years, candidates with the prescribed qualification and one to two years’ of prescribed experience will be considered. SC/ST candidates without experience will also be considered in the absence of candidates with experience as above.
Upper Age Limit:
- Technician (Process) – 35 years
Age Relaxable up to:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- UR – 18 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 13 Posts
- OBC NCL – 07 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- Technician (Process) – Rs 9250-32000/-
FACT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection will be based on the marks scored in the Test. On the basis of details given in the application, eligible candidates will be called for test (Computer Based Test)/, on dates that will be notified in our website. Test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will consist of two parts as detailed below:
|Test Duration||Part 1||Part 2||Marks Part 1||Marks Part 2|
|90 minutes||30 questions on|
Aptitude & Reasoning
|60 questions on|
Subject knowledge in the
|1 mark for every right answer & 0.33 negative|
marks for every wrong answer
|1.5 marks for every right|
answer and 0.50 negative marks for every wrong
- For General – Rs.590/-
- No fee for SC/ST/ESM
How to Apply for FACT Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 16 November 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here