FCI Recruitment 2022: FCI schedule to hire Management Trainee/Manager for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, FCI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Food Corporation of India was set up under the Act 1964. Its is the largest public sector, to produce the food grains. The main aim of this corporation is to support and protect the farmer’s life and distributing the food grains throughout the country for the public distribution system. The Vision and Mission for this corporation is to give food grains for a reasonable price and produce an efficient product and storage the food grains for distribution to the public
FCI Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Management Trainee/Manager
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 40000-140000/-
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;OR CA/ICWA/CS
Associate Membership of
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or b) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or c)The Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR
B.Com from a recognized University AND
- Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE; or
- Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE; or
- Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. OR
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE; OR
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE.OR
- B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE. OR
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio- Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology froma recognizedUniversity/aninstitutionapprovedbytheAICTE;
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Essential:- Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.OR
Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level.OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the degree level.
AND 5 years experience of terminological work in Hindi and/or translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature. or Five years experience of teaching/research writing or journalism in Hindi
- Desirable:- Knowledge of Sanskrit or a modern India Language.
Experience of organizing Hindi Classes or workshop for noting and drafting.
- For the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40,000/- (Forty thousand only) per month during the training period.
- Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months. However, there will be no training in case of Manager (Hindi) and they will be directly appointed as Manager in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000.
Upper Age Limit: 28 years((Manager Hindi-35 Years)
- North Zone-38 Posts
- South Zone-16 Posts
- West Zone-20 Posts
- East Zone-21 Posts
- North East-18 Posts
FCI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Manager (General /Depot /Movement /Accounts /Technical /Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview and Training.
- Manager (Hindi):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
- For General – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply FCI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.fci.gov.in) website on or before 27 August 2022 to 26 September 2022-4 P.M
For More Details & Apply : Click here