Forest Survey of India Recruitment: Forest Survey of India schedule to hire Technical Associate for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, Forest Survey of India application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Forest Survey of India, founded in June 1981 and headquartered at Dehradun in Uttarakhand, is the Government of India Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change organization.
Forest Survey of India Recruitment:
Job Role: Technical Associate
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Sc/M.A/MCA/B.Tech/ Post Graduate
Salary: Rs. 31,000/-
- Post Graduate degree in any Science subject or M.A. in Geography or MCA or M.Sc. in IT/Computer Science or B.Tech. in IT/Computer
Science/Civil Engg. from a recognized university /institution. Along with Diploma/Certificate Course of minimum 03 months duration in Remote Sensing/ GIS from a recognized University/ Institution OR M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS
Age limit(As on 01.10.2022): Below 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Technical Associate: 10 Posts
- Technical Associate – Rs.31,000/-
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection will be done based on the procedure that will comprise two parts- (i) Written (multiple —choice/short answer type) (ii) hands-on-test on the use of Remote Sensing and GIS software (only those candidates who qualify written test will be asked to appear in Hands on test).(iii) Interview
- The candidates may have to make suitable arrangement for stay on their own as the walk- in test may take more than one day. Candidates called for walk-in test are required to bring their mark sheets and experience certificates in original.
How to apply for Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 October 2022.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Note: The shortlisted candidates will have to produce the original documents on the day of written and Hands-on test.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here