FRI Recruitment: FRI schedule to hire Jr Project Fellow/Field Assistant 2021. If you have B.Sc/M.Sc/12th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Dehradun (Uttarakhand). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Forest Research Institute वन अनुसन्धान संस्थान is a Natural Resource Service training institute of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and is an institution in the field of forestry research in India for Indian Forest Service cadres and all State Forest Service cadres.
Job Role: Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow/Field Assistant/Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.17,000 – 23,000/-
Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
FRI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Project Fellow:
First Class M.Sc. in Genetics and Plant Breeding with two Years research experience Or first Class M.Sc. in Forestry with specialization in Genetics/Biotechnology with minimum of two years research experience .
Junior Project Fellow:
- First Class M.Sc. in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics. Or First Class M.tech in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics OR First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture (Genetics & Plant Breeding) Or First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture ( Horticulture) Or First Class – M.Sc. in Forestry with specialization in Genetics. OR First Class M.Sc.: in Forestry Or
- First Class M.Sc in Zoology Or First Class M.Sc. in (Agriculture) Entomology OR First Class M.Sc. in Plant Pathology Or First Class M.Sc. in Industrial Microbiology with specialization/ dissertation in Forest Pathology/ Plant, Pathology Or First Class. M.Sc. in Agricultural Microbiology • with specialization/ dissertation in Forest Pathology/ Plant Pathology OR
- First Class M.Sc. in Forestry with Specialization in Forest Pathology/Plant Pathology Or First Class, M.Sc. in Microbiology with specialization in Forest Pathology/Plant Pathology OR First class in any Science with atleast one paper (subject) in RS&G1S. Or First Class M.SC. in any Science subject with six months Diploma in RS&GIS. OR First Class M.Sc. in Soil Science Or
- First Class M.Sc. in Forestry Or First Class M.Sc. in Environmental Science Or First Class M.Sc. in Environmental Management. OR First Class M.Sc. in Forestry Or First Class M.Sc. in Botany Or First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Seed Science and Technology Or First Class M.Sc. in Seed Science Technology. OR First Class M.Sc. in Cellulose & Paper Technology Or First Class M.SC. in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry OR First Class M.Sc. in Wood Science & Technology
- Intermediate with Science
- B.Sc. in Agriculture Or B.Sc. (Z.B.C) Or B.Sc. in Forestry
- SPF – 32 years
- JPF – 28 years
Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Senior Project Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Project Fellow – 03 Posts
- Field Assistant – 13 Posts
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Project Fellow – Rs.23,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.17,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.19,000/-
FRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Written test/Interview.
How to Apply for FRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates must bring the copy of bio-data along with recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of all educational certificates and relevant documents to the following venue on respective dates.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
- Project No. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 – 28 July 2021
- Project No. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 – 29 July 2021
- Project No. 12,13,14,15,16,17& 18 – 30 July 2021
The office of Group Coordinator (Research),
P.O. New Forest, FRI,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here